This is one broad topic so I gotta write down whatever pops..
- I believe that love really knows no distance. Long-distance relationships can be hard but finally getting to see each other after the long wait will always feel like it’s the first time. ❤
- I believe that karma really is such a bitch. So, better watch your back if you’re guilty of something. :p
- I believe good shoes will take you to good places.
- I believe that problems have a way to solve themselves. No need to worry too much.
- I believe that saying “I love you” everyday is never too much.
- I believe that teaching kids is the most fulfilling job ever.
- I believe that people become what they’re destined to be.
- I believe that love is a decision.
- I believe that your parents can never really let you go no matter how old you become. They will always be your ultimate fans.
- I believe that acknowledgement of small stuff is the best form of encouragement to do great things.
- I believe that no matter how good/smart/rich/pretty/nice you are, there will always be someone better. So, never compare yourself to others. You are special just the way you are.
- I believe that your life is what you make it. You always have a choice to be happy.