- Louis Vuitton Speedy 35 from mom got snatched in Bandung! 😥
- Cellphone, camera, wallet with cash and cards, make-up kit, and Coach shades were in it.
- No money for 2 weeks after that.
- Stressful portfolios for 25 kiddos (it was like making narratives for 100 kids minus the picture-taking for the much-needed photos).
- Missed this year’s feast in my mom’s hometown.
- Spent Mom’s Day away from my supermom.
- NO INTERNET FOR DAYS! (The reason for my super-duper late last entry for this 30-Day Meme Challenge Series.)
- Pops paid my credit card debts. Teehee!
- Booked the much-awaited Bali trip with boyfriend for our 6th year anniversary.
- Done with final episode of this year’s kids’ portfolios.
- Successful school production.
- Saw great improvements and developments in my little kiddos.
- Started going to the gym! (Finally!)
- Got the hang of blog writing.
- Got an increase for next school year! Yey!
- Booked my flight back home. 😀
- Got mom her favorite cake and some flowers for Mom’s Day.
- Boyfriend did the delivery (Sweeeeet!).